Belleville TR536CT Guardian Hot Weather Lightweight Coyote Composite Toe Boots
ADDITIONAL $30 WILL BE TAKEN OFF DURING CHECKOUT, NO COUPON CODE NEEDED.
- USUALLY SHIPS WITHIN 1 BUSINESS DAY
AN ADDITIONAL $30 WILL BE DEDUCTED AUTOMATICALLY DURING CHECKOUT, NO CODE NEEDED.
Unlike a steel toe boot, the Guardian TR536 CT hot weather boot is made with a ASTM certified/EH rated composite toe that is lighter in weight and does not conduct heat or cold to provide enhanced comfort around your toes. The breathable upper design and highly cushioned midsole also add to the overall comfort of this high performance safety boot. The TR536 CT is tough, flexible, shock absorbing, and guaranteed to keep you comfortable and confident no matter the terrain.
- 8 inches in height
- AR670-1 and AFI 36-2903 Compliant
- Composite toe meets ASTM F2412-18 and F2413-18 standards for impact & compression
- Spacious, non-metallic composite toe
- 100% cattlehide leather & nylon fabric upper
- Highly cushioned, shock absorbent midsole
- 100% rubber oil and slip resistant outsole
- TR-1 load bearing orthotic insole
- Breathable moisture wicking lining
- EH rated composite toe rated safe for use with electrical hazards