Belleville C775ST Insulated Steel Toe Waterproof Boot
ADDITIONAL $40 WILL BE TAKEN OFF DURING CHECKOUT, NO COUPON CODE NEEDED.
- USUALLY SHIPS WITHIN 1 BUSINESS DAY
AN ADDITIONAL $40 WILL BE DEDUCTED AUTOMATICALLY DURING CHECKOUT, NO CODE NEEDED.
Heavily insulated with 600 grams of Thinsulate, the Belleville C775 ST all full-grain leather steel toe boot offers ultimate waterproof protection and superior slip resistance in icy conditions through the use of a GORE-TEX waterproof bootie and the Vibram 360° FIRE & ICE outsole made of a special rubber compound that will not harden in cold temperatures.
- 8 inches in height
- AR670-1 and AFI 36-2903 Compliant
- 100% cattlehide leather upper
- Steel toe meets ASTM F2412-18 and F2413-18 standards for impact and compression
- EH rated
- Durably waterproof and highly breathable Gore-Tex fabric
- Highly cushioned, shock absorbent midsole
- 100% rubber VIBRAM Fire & Ice outsole designed to improve traction in icy conditions
- Single density molded removable insert
- Berry compliant and USA made
- 600g Thinsulate insulation
- VANGUARD running shoe sole construction