Belleville 330COYST Hot Weather Steel Toe Flight Boot
ADDITIONAL $20 WILL BE TAKEN OFF DURING CHECKOUT, NO COUPON CODE NEEDED.
- USUALLY SHIPS WITHIN 1 BUSINESS DAY
AN ADDITIONAL $20 WILL BE DEDUCTED AUTOMATICALLY DURING CHECKOUT, NO CODE NEEDED.
This unique U.S. Navy, U.S Marine Corps and U.S. Air Force flight approved hot weather boot offers a great combination of both cool comfort and safety. From the ASTM certified/EH rated steel toe to the Vibram Chevron outsole designed to minimize FOD and improve traction, the 330 COY ST exceeds all necessary aviation boot requirements.
- 8” USA Made Coyote Steel toe
- AR 670-1 and AFI 36-2903 Compliant
- 100% cattlehide leather & nylon fabric upper
- Highly cushioned, shock absorbent midsole
- 100% rubber VIBRAM Chevron outsole to minimize FOD and improve traction
- Single density molded removable insert
- VANGUARD running shoe sole construction
- Steel toe meets ASTM F2412-18 and F2413-18 standards for impact & compression and EH rated.