Belleville TR596ZCT Flyweight Coyote Hot Weather Composite Toe Side Zip Boots
ADDITIONAL $30 WILL BE TAKEN OFF DURING CHECKOUT, NO COUPON CODE NEEDED.
- USUALLY SHIPS WITHIN 1 BUSINESS DAY
AN ADDITIONAL $30 WILL BE DEDUCTED AUTOMATICALLY DURING CHECKOUT, NO CODE NEEDED.
The Belleville TR596Z CT hot weather side-zip composite toe boot is perfectly suited for garrison and light range use. In addition to its athletic feel and fit, this highly breathable, well ventilated boot offers superior ASTM certified/EH rated toe protection without conducting heat or cold and allows for easy donning and doffing with its side zipper entry.
- 8 inches in height
- AFI 36-2903 Compliant
- 100% cattlehide leather & nylon fabric upper
- Highly cushioned, shock absorbent midsole
- 100% rubber TR Adrenaline is oil & slip resistant outsole
- Single density molded removable insole
- Spacious, non-metallic composite toe
- Composite toe meets ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 standards for impact & compression and EH rated
- YKK vislon zipper
- Highly breathable unlined upper
- Double & triple stitched seams for enhanced durability
- 3 layers of cushioning comfort for superior shock absorption
- Weighs approximately 22 ounces per half pair