Belleville BV505 Coyote AMRAP Athletic Field Boot
ADDITIONAL $10 WILL BE TAKEN OFF DURING CHECKOUT, NO COUPON CODE NEEDED.
- USUALLY SHIPS WITHIN 1 BUSINESS DAY
AN ADDITIONAL $10 WILL BE DEDUCTED AUTOMATICALLY DURING CHECKOUT, NO CODE NEEDED.
As Many Reps As Possible…100% effort and exertion. Belleville follows up the success of its AMRAP Trainer with the introduction of the AMRAP Field boot. The AMRAP Field boot features a multi-directional, cleated lug outsole to provide sure-footed grip on any terrain. Mated to the outsole is the same expanded TPU midsole as the Trainer; providing superior resiliency and rebound (up to 50% more than standard EVA). The sleek, assault-style upper features a padded comfort collar, moisture management lining, and a blind-eyelet lacing system for a secure fit.
- AR 670-1 Compliant for US Army OCP
- AFI 36-2903 Compliant for US Air Force OCP
- Multi-directional, Cleated Lug Outsole
- Midsole Provides up to 50% More Resiliency and Rebound than Standard EVA
- 8” standard military height
- Cattlehide Leather and Nylon upper
- Blind Eyelet Lacing System
- Moisture Wicking lining
- EVA Foam insole
- Expanded TPU midsole
- 100% Rubber outsole