Belleville C315ST Flyweight Shorty 6" Coyote Steel Toe Boot
ADDITIONAL $10 WILL BE TAKEN OFF DURING CHECKOUT, NO COUPON CODE NEEDED.
- USUALLY SHIPS WITHIN 1 BUSINESS DAY
AN ADDITIONAL $10 WILL BE DEDUCTED AUTOMATICALLY DURING CHECKOUT, NO CODE NEEDED.
The C315 ST is an ideal option for Air Force Maintainers working in hot weather conditions, the 6" C315 ST was designed for wear with the USAF dark navy blue uniform shorts and OCP uniform where authorized. This ultralight, highly breathable boot is built on an athletic strobel-stitch construction to feel like an athletic shoe, but also contains a ASTM certified steel toe for added protection on the flight line, in hangars and dock areas.
- 6” in height (Mid-Cut)
- 100% cattlehide leather & nylon fabric upper
- Highly cushioned, shock absorbent midsole
- 100% rubber EXCLUSIVE VIBRAM "INCISOR" outsole
- Single density molded removable insole
- Athletic strobel-stitch construction
- Steel toe meets ASTM F2412-18 and F2413-18 standards for impact & compression and EH rated
- Moisture wicking lining
- Flat "ribbon" laces
- USA Made
- Weighs approximately 20 ounces per half pair
- Berry Compliant
MEN'S Full Sizes: 4 – 14, R & W Half Sizes: 4.5 – 13.5, R & W
So far so good
Had them for 2 weeks, quick to break in. Enjoying the fit as of now.